TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
1. Fees are not refundable if, after the commencement of the course whether online or in-class, the student stops attending or leaves the course before its completion or is suspended by WCL owing to non-attendance, misconduct etc.
2. Having received course activation code for the online courses is considered the commencement of the course
3. The £400 deposit is non-refundable for in-class courses
4. The £300 deposit is non-refundable for Ofqual online courses
5. The £100 deposit is non-refundable for Westminster online courses
6. Full fees are refunded if for any reason the course is not conducted by the College.
7. A minimum of 5 weeks is needed for the processing of refunds.
8. No interest is paid on any refund payments.
9. No refunds are due where students have postponed the commencement of their course.
10. All refunds are made subject to the prior approval of the WCL Executive Board.
11. WCL reserves the right to withdraw an advertised course for which insufficient numbers of students enroll and to close any class if low numbers attending make it no longer viable.
12. * Purchases made from REED.co.uk
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
In case you decide to cancel your purchase of a course, it can be done in the following way:
By filling out Cancellation Form and sending it via (PROVIDER PLEASE INSERT ADDRESS)
If you cancel the purchase of a course within 14 calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day we accept that you are entitled to a refund